(Senior) Research Associate – Protein Interactions (m/f/d)
Job ID: IOM-1028
Who we areiOmx is a young, dynamic start-up in the field of immuno-oncology located in Martinsried/Munich, Germany. We are focused on innovation-driven research to advance our proprietary early stage novel immune-checkpoint molecules through pre-clinical and clinical development. We are looking for highly motivated, self-driven and competent colleagues who share our vision and wish to contribute to translating this vision into reality.
Your Tasks and ResponsibilitiesYou will further strengthen our team by contributing to the characterization of recombinant proteins (e.g. engineered molecules, ligands or receptors) and antibody lead candidates. You will be applying state-of- the-art techniques to:
- Determine affinity and binding kinetics on recombinant protein and cells
- Conduct epitope binning experiments
- Assess antibody specificity
- Develop and perform biopotency assays Evaluate new assay technologies
Who you areYou are a person who is well organized, service-oriented, thorough and diligent in his/her task completion.
You are a highly motivated and independent individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who is effective at working in a collaborative and diverse environment. You hold a degree in biophysics, biotechnology, biology or a related field, or have completed a vocational training as laboratory assistant such as BTA, MTA, CTA or equivalent, with
- Hands-on experience in operating biosensor instruments such as biolayer interferometry (BLI), surface plasmon resonance (SPR) or kinetics exclusion assays (KinExA); first experience in an industry setting is a plus
- Experience with the characterization of antibodies in ELISA and FACS
- Know-how in design and evaluation of protein interaction studies and autonomy in conducting
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
Your ApplicationThis position is a maternity leave replacement and limited to one year with the opportunity of permanent employment. This position is eligible for part-time. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Applications for this position should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org by submitting a cover letter indicating the relevant Job ID, your CV and references in English or German.
iOmx Therapeutics AGJob positionIOmx Therapeutics AG | Fraunhofer Str. 13 | D-82152 Planegg/Martinsried | Amtsgericht München HRB 225333 | Vorstand: Dr. Apollon Papadimitriou (Vorsitzender)| Dr. Nisit Khandelwal| Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Henrijette Richter | Bank: Commerzbank, IBAN: DE31 7004 0041 0217 0934 00 ; BIC: COBA DE FF XXX | VAT: 815 642 279
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf jobvector und geben Sie die folgende Referenznummer an: IOM-1028